Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ardus Petus

Default Vlookup gives wrong answers when used in large data. Pls advise?

I hit the same problem with a VLOOKUP on ca. 1000 rows.
Tried to get around with INDEX(MATCH)), results were the same.

HTH
--
AP

"Dave" a écrit dans le message de
I've been using vlookups for a couple of years now and my colleague and I
have noticed that when we use them in large speadsheets (50k lines+) the
vlookup comes out with the wrong answer. As anyone else ever come across
this? It happens especially when I use VBA to calculate vlookups for
particular cells.

Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.