Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Weasel

Default Using date, link to a cell

I'm working on a workbook with two sheets. One sheet has all my monthly
data (actuals) in it broken up by each day and the other sheet (main
flash) pulls data from the actuals sheet. What I want to do is:

1. Enter a date in the main flash sheet
2. Based on that date I need cell B5 to equal data from the actuals
sheet that has the same date.

For example: In the actuals sheet I have 3/24/06 listed in cell B22
(with dates above and below in order). In cell C22 I have a value of
500. When I go to the main flash sheet and enter 3/24/06 into Cell A1 I
want Cell B5 in the main flash sheet to equal 500. If I enter 3/25/06
I'd want it to look in cell C23 and so on.

Thanks in advance for any help

--
Weasel
Weasel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27206