Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach

Default Am I Looking For Something That Doesn't Exist?

You can have a macro that displays an InputBox asking for whatever you want
to ask for. The same macro will then put that number (or whatever) in some
cell that is referenced in the formulas. Same thing as before except that
the macro asks for and puts the number in the cell in. HTH Otto
"seanryann" wrote
in message ...

Or is there a way I can have a dialogue box open up, and the user can
enter numbers into it, and it changes specific numbers in the
spreadsheet? Then the pre-entered fuctions would take over from there.

--
seanryann
seanryann's Profile: