Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
aragno

Default Excel to Access (or something)

I have created a form in Excel that I want to use to fill in
information, and then have it save the information in a database.

The form is NOT simply in rows and columns, it has graphics and so on.

I want to simply fill in all the information, and then have it save it
to a database, where I can later run different queries to find specific
data that was entered into specific cells.

If anyone could help, I would be extremely grateful. I've been messing
around with it for hours and have had no luck.

I once saw a co-worker create a form in Excel that had the options at
the bottom to move to the next record, etc... just like you would see
in the form view in Access.

Thanks a million!!

-Trey

--