Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Pat Conover

Default Duplicate names on copied worksheet

Hi, I am using Excel 97 and every now and then when I copy a worksheet in
the same workbook to reuse as a new worksheet base, I get an error message:
"A formula or sheet you want to copy or move contains the name 'pat', which
already exists on the destination worksheet. Do you want to use this
version of the name?
To use the name defined in the destination sheet, click Yes.
To rename the range referred to in the formula or worksheet, click No, and
enter a new name in the Name Conflict dialog box.
Yes | No"

Any idea how to find the errors and fix them? Thanks, Pat