Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default Create Array for Data Source

To draw a straight line, you only need two points, right? And if you're
clever, only one. Try the examples he

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______

"John Michl" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm trying to create a goal or target line that displays on a line
chart. In the past, I would create an additional row in my spreadsheet
and enter the goal number (say, 80%) in every column. I've noticed in
some chart examples a source data range that looks like {.80,.80,.80}.
It made me wonder if there is a way that I can dynamically create an
array (either in the chart source data or on the spreadsheet in a
single cell) that adjusts in size based on the number of data points in
the other data range.

Any help would be appreciated.

- John