Frank Kabel

Hi Connie
good it works for you :-)
Frank
P.S.: it's around 6pm here in Germany on a quite nice winter day. Time to
buy some presents...

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Connie

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
try
=I28+7+7*(E28="TBG")

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Perhaps I didn't explain myself well enough. I28 is a date and in M28
want a date that's 7 days later than I28, but if E28 says "TBG" then I
want
M28 to add 14 days. If E28 says anything else it's to add only 7 days
in
M28.

Connie

"Connie Martin" wrote:

Another simple one, I'm sure. I have this simple formula: =I28+7

I want to add to this that it's to add 14 if "TBG" is found in
E28:E500,
otherwise add only 7.

Connie