Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
JJMB

Default Distorted Excel chart fonts when copy/paste to Word or Powerpoint

Since a few weeks I'm having a problem with Excel charts. First of all, the
y-axis title is cut-off after 6-7 characters on the display screen, although
it prints correctly.
Second, when I copy and paste the chart into e.g. Word or Powerpoint the
chart fonts appear 'distorted'. The workaround for this problem is to first
print the chart to a PDF file and then copy and paste the PDF file, but this
is cumbersome. Does anyone know what might be causing this erroneous behavior?
One theory (suspicion) is that the problems started after I used MS Chart
(which I normally never use) to create a chart in Powerpoint. Another
suspicion is that it might have to do with the 1900x1200 wide screen
resolution that I'm using, although until a few weeks ago this has never
given me any problems.
Thanks for your suggestions!