Chris C

Pablo

I have the same problem, did you find a solution?

"Pablo" wrote:

It happens in a long one and a short one too. Thanks but didn't help. :-(

"Paul B" wrote:

Pablo, you said large worksheet, maybe this will help

http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 2003
"Pablo" wrote in message
I have a large worksheet that I apply auto filter to review data by

certain
attributes. I use Excel 2003.

The problem I have is that for some reason after I filter for one

criteria
i try doing the next filter and it stops working. Things are going great
then all of a sudden the filter locks and will not work.

I have to turn off the filter function, unhide the filtered rows, and then
tunr the filter back on.

This is a BIG inconvience!

I have gone to various web sites at work and at home and get nothing about
my problem.

Is there a solution??