Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Aarif

Default formula help to change row colour automatically by some conditions

Hi Good People,

I am working in excel worksheet for a payment collection activity and in
culumn Ato Column Z i have detail of customer and in column AB i have amount
of payment received and in column AA i made a condition by using if formula
that will show me wheather payment is pending, collected or part payment ie.

Column D2 having amount to be collected from customer is 1000/-
my if furmula is in Column AA2 & AB2 contains payment received amount
my formula in AA2 is =if(AB2=0,"Pending",if(AB2=D2,"Collected","Part
Payment"))
if i am not receiving payment it shows pending
if i am receiving 700/- it shows part payment &
if i am receiving 1000/- it shows collected

I want a formula that can change the whole row's colour when payment is
collected or part payment done. I want two different colours for both because
i have do follow ups for part payments to get remained amount. Can any give
me a good solution for the same,

Thanks in advance,
Aarif