Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max

Default array formulas

I am getting the correct sum, even though
I don't have the array brackets in my formula.

SUMPRODUCT doesn't need to be array-entered, that's why <g. And that's one
of its strengths !

(Think there could be exceptions though, for eg: where TRANSPOSE is used
within the SUMPRODUCT)
--
Max
Singapore
"Dave" wrote in message
I'm a liitle confused about the difference between "regular" formulas and
array formulas. For example, I'm using "SUMPRODUCT" with 2 criteria to

sum
values.

I am getting the correct sum, even though I don't have the array brackets

in
my formula. Any help would be useful!