Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steve

Default delete picture with macro

I have added a macro that will copy a piece of word art and assigned it to a
control button and paste it over a employee on a daily timesheet. I use this
when an employee is off for the day. I have also made another macro that
clears the contents of all relevant cells on the timesheet. I include with
this macro a cut command for the word art to be removed. However, not every
employee is off on the same day so I get a error if the wordart is not there.
Is there any way to fix this so that it will remove the wordart on the
relevant employee?
Thanks in advance