jenn

Default show if more than one line of data

I have a list of patients and their services. Patients(A) and their
number(B) are listed in Red. If the patient had services then the service
data appears below their name in black (name=name, column A) and the service
code (C)...
so if A1=A2 then delete that section (rows). Can have 1 to 50 lines of
services... or none. Its the none that only appear with the 1 red line and
their number that I want to pull out a little quicker.

I already ran a macro that adds a blank line every time the name changes....
so there is a blank line between patients.....