Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GaryC

Default Average of Last 10

I really apreciate you guys trying to help me, but all this is so far
over my head I am still having problems getting any formula to work at
all. I've tried copying your formulas into note pad, putting it all on
one line and then copying it into my spreadsheet. Since I don't
understand the formula, I'm not sure if I'm suppose to insert or delete
things from what you have posted. I see "--" in a couple of places.
Am I supposed to replace this with something? Any further help will be
greatly appreciated.