Don Guillett

Always post YOUR code for comments

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"PaulPoll" wrote in message
I want to make a macro that will automatically skip a line. Each day I

fill
in a cell with a number which changes seven or so various formula cells
residing on one line. I then copy and paste those values to their place

below
the last day's entry. Each day it's the same procedure but the values

change.
I cannot get a macro to find the place it should "paste" the value to
properly. It always copies over and replaces the cells from the previous

day
because it is not moving down a line. Eg. Every day I make an entry to A1
which in turn changes the values in A5 thru H5. I then copy cells A5 thru

H5
and paste those "values" to A6 thru H6. The next day, after entering data

in
A1 that changes the values in A5 thru H5, I again want to record those new
values but I now want them pasted in the line below the previous day's

entry;
I now want them pasted in A7 thru H7, each day moving to the next line

below.
Can anyone tell me what I need to add to a macro to make it automatically
move to the next line? Thank you.