Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bea

Default Command Button to Hide/Unhide Rows

I have a sublevel command button as well...

Here is an explanation of what I am trying to do:

I have top level command buttons on a sheet that hide and unhide rows
containing information pertaining to that command button. This
information has a header row and additional rows with details. It also
includes sublevel command button to hide/display these rows with
details.

I want the top-level command button to unhide only the "header" rows to
identify specific items. The user can then use the sublevel command
button to hide or unhide the additional details. When the user clicks
on the top level command button again, I want all the rows to hide
again and not just the header rows.

Currently, they have to click on the sublevel command button first and
then click on the top level.

Does that make sense?

--
Bea