Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Deki

Default Extracting rows depending on string

Hello,
I have spreadsheet with thousands of records. I need to pull out all records
from first coloumn ending with "ic", and have spreadsheet sorted so those
records are on the top, or bottom, or create new spreadsheet with searched
records and delete them from the old one.
If that is not clear enough, I need to split the list into records that have
"ic" at the end of first cell, from the rest of records.
I have some VBA experience, but never worked with Excell.
Thanks!
--
Deki PA