Peo Sjoblom

Try

=VLOOKUP(--C4,oldupc,5,FALSE)

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Patrick_KC" wrote:

I'm linking a report worksheet to a data pull page, and in cell c4 in the
report, I have the formula: =TEXT(RIGHT('15300 UPC Data Pull'!C4,10),"0")
which gives me 1530002038 as the result. This cell is formatted as General.

I'm using vlookup on the report to find this item code in the product spec
sheet, using the formula: =VLOOKUP(C4,oldupc,5,FALSE), but I get the #N/A
error. I've used vlookup a million times, and I've had problems before with
formatting. I've used the EXACT function and Frank Kabel's
=CODE(MID($A$1,COLUMN(A:A),1)) formula (thanks, Frank) to determine these
cell have identical information.

Any ideas on what else I can check or correct to make the vlookup find the
product code in the spec sheet?

As always, any help is appreciated.