debbieevans debbieevans is offline
Junior Member

Angry linking one worksheet with another

I am trying to create a link between 2 worksheets - i have copied the source data and pasted it to the destination sheet, the data appears but there is not a link - the link is greyed out in the edit toolbar.
I have 3 columns of data approx 20 lines that i wish to link to another sheet, sometimes I will need to delete or insert lines in the source data but this is not transfering to the destination sheet. It recognises if i change the data in a current cell but not the addition of a new line?