Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shelty

Default filter dates in data range

I had the date in the format "10-JAN" and then it doesn't work. So I changed
the format to "1-10-05" and then it does work! Although the day is the same,
it seems that the date has to show the year to work with autofilter.
Thanks for your reply.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

If excel dates like 02/11/06 etc then they are just numbers and can be
filtered the same way, where lies your problem?

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

www.nwexcelsolutions.com

(remove ^^ from email address)

Portland, Oregon

"Shelty" wrote in message
I'm trying to select a range of dates in an expense report. Colomn A has
dates from Jan 1 through Dec 31 2005. Colomn B lists a store name and
colomn
C and D have other data.
I can filter any kind of numbers or text, but can't find a way to do the
same for dates.
Who can help me?
Thanks.