Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mel07

Default Need to convert list of 5 digit zip codes to ranges where possible

Hi Bruce,
Thanks for the reply - never done one of these forums actually I'm
hoping your input will help me get throught this work faster so
thanks!
Anyway, the zip codes are numeric. If there's an unique, loner zip
code then I would like to have it simply input it again in the column
next to it, column B. I'm going to give your formula a shot. I
appreciate the help greatly! I'll let you know if it works.

--
Mel07
Mel07's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32458