Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Duke Carey

Default Help with Worksheet issue

Try this for numeric entries

=INDEX(H:H,MATCH(9.99999999999999E+307,H:H))

"Scott W" wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering anyone could help me solve this issue.

Description of wanting to accomplish €“

I have two worksheets first called €śAt a Glance€ť and the Second called
€śCheck Register€ť The €śCheck Register€ť keeps running totals of your check book
so the cells and totals are always changing. What I would like to do is have
the €śAt a Glance€ť worksheet cell C6 display what ever the last entry was in
your €śCheck Register€ť. But since the cells change each time a new check is
entered I am not sure how I would go about doing this.

I currently have the following formula in the €śCheck Register€ť worksheet in
Cells H6 down to H89 =IF(AND(ISBLANK(F6),ISBLANK(G6)),"",H5-F6+G6) This adds
or subtracts from the total. Of course the F and G and H change with each
cell as I go down.

Is there away to have the last entry I made in the €śCheck Register€ť from
Cell Hx display in the €śAt a Glance€ť worksheet under Cell C6?

Thanks
Scott