Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
adq

Default excel payroll calculator for canadians

Hi,

You are correct in that I would like to input the gross earnings and deduct
EI, CPP and Income Tax. It is a bi-weekly pay schedule. I know that EI is
1.87%. I do use CRA's TOD, which will calculate these deductions
automatically. However, I would like to create an excel template.

The link for the ms template is
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT011377091033

Thanks!

"VBAvirgin" wrote:

Can you post the link to the template you mentioned, so I can have a
look.
Am I correct in my understanding, you want to be able to, for example,
input a monetary amount, and have the neccessary deductions calculated?
Is that right?

--
VBAvirgin
VBAvirgin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16327