James

Default Help creating a formula, pulling from a set of static numbers.

I have my worksheet set up to average a set of 8 numbers. I need a forumal
that will give a specific result based on that average. I have a static list
of numbers so I know what needs to go in for each average... I just don't
know how to make a formula that will let the worksheet do this for me.

For example I have an average number of 16. I need a forumla that will tell
me that if the average is between 16 and 20 I need 5 in the next column. My
averages will go from 1 to 100 and the number I need for these goes from 2 to
24.... HELP!