Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Arvi Laanemets

Default How do I copy the cell-content plus its comment to another cell ?

Hi

Copy the cell. Right-click on destination cell, and select Paste Special
from drop-down menu. Check Formulas (or Values), and click OK to paste
contents of cell. With destination cell jet activated, right-clik again on
it, and activate PasteSpecial wizard again. Check Comments, and click OK.

Arvi Laanemets

"Matthias" wrote in message
I'd like to copy the content of a cell plus its cell comment to another

cell
in the Workbook. I know I can copy the comtent by a simple =$A$3 for

example,
but the comment is the tricky issue.