Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
broro183

Default Macro to: Find a Reference, and then Paste into the 10 Rows Below

Hi Eddie,
Thanks for the feedback.
I hope it works now, does it?
If not, there are a couple of other ways we could work around the
problem -let us know.

"as you can probably tell, i enjoy using excel, but am not clever
enough to
work out these macros! i can kinda see how they work, but am not
familiar
enough with them to work out exactly what you've done!"

I enjoy using Excel too & am sure you are clever enough to work these
out - you're right it is just familiarity, remember you are effectively
learning another language & this takes time.
18 months ago I didn't even know macros existed & it was just over a
year ago that someone showed me the "insides" of one & that there is
such a thing as a "macro recorder"!
If you want to get better just keeping playing/experimenting & reading
solutions to other people's questions, as I say in my signature...

Rob Brockett
NZ
Always learning & the best way to learn is to experience...

--
broro183
broro183's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30068