Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max

Default macro or code to open multiple workbooks

Maybe you might like to try Daniel Klann's "Favourites Add-in" at his:
http://www.danielklann.com/excel/exc...tes_add-in.htm
--
Max
Singapore
"Duane Reynolds" wrote in message
I have 9 workbooks I maintain and administer. Each separate workbook is
stored in a subfolder for its district. I wan to create a macro or vb code
shortcut to open all 9 workbooks when I need to work on them. I tried

using
the macro recorder to open them by navigating to first wb then to next

one
etc. I saved it to my Personal .xls but when ii run it only the first
workbook opens. I studied the vb code from the recorded macro and it is
pretty clean and straight forward change dir to file location then open
workbook. repeats 9 time for each directory and wb. any tricks or help to
get this working. I am trying to learn this vb coding so if you help with
writing code explain what's taking place

Thanks
Duane Reynolds