Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Subin

Default How to take the worksheet name as a variable(Label/Define) in a fo

Hi,

I have 12 sheets for each month of the year. The Sheets has been names JAN,
FEB, MAR€¦DEC. I added one more Sheet Analysis. In the Analysis Sheet, there
is a list containing 12 entries JAN, FEB, MAR€¦.DEC.

I want to do some calculations based on the user selection(JAN or FEB or MAR
etc). The formula I am using is
=IF(((VLOOKUP(B4,MONTH!$G$2:$G$245,1,FALSE))=B4)," Y"," "); here MONTH should
be a variable based on the selections. Please help me in this( I am expecting
a solution without using macros ). This is an urgent issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Subin