Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max

Default Compare columns and get a percentage

.. sorry I can't post the whole sheet -
I got my butt chewed for what little I did put up

Sorry to hear that .. A little late here, perhaps, but remember that we
could/should always sanitize data (especially names) in posts, via using
representations eg: ABC, DEF, etc or Name1, Name2, .. etc.

But it's always important to describe specific sheet set-ups with enough
sample data, the expected results, etc so that responders have a clear view
of what you're trying to accomplish, and proceed to tailor easily adaptable
suggestions to suit ..

Anyway, trust the revised suggestions posted earlier
will work well to serve your purposes over there ..
--
Max
Singapore