Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kevin Vaughn

Default countif function?

Hope this doesn't double post.

Perhaps I misunderstood you. Did you mean this maybe?

=AVERAGE(B8,D8,F8,H8,J8)

--
Kevin Vaughn

"Kevin Vaughn" wrote:

It appears that you want one formula in K5 to populate cells in B5, D5, F5,
etc. That won't work (not without VBA,) but you could use individual
formulas in each of those cells along the lines of this (formatted as
Percent.)

In B5:
=(A50)*1

--
Kevin Vaughn

"denise" wrote:

Hello,
I have a tracking spreadsheet where I am getting myself confused trying to
develop a formula that will calculate the month to date total "participation
rate" of a group, where each person has a goal to sell 1 item per week. If
they make 1 sell per week, then they are counted as participating for the
week. It doesn't matter how many they sell during the week but it must be at
least 1 each and every week during the month.

Here's an example with the correct percentages. Does anyone have a
suggestion on what formula/function I can use in the K5 cell?

(Col A B C D E F G H
I J K)
Person Wk1 Part% Wk2 Part% Wk3 Part% Wk4 Part% MTD Part%
A 1 100% 1 100% 1 100% 1 100%
4 100%
B 1 100% 0 0% 2 100% 0 0%
3 50%