Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Default need help with a form

Excel has no way of knowing if you are finished with data entry in a cell unless
you give it some help.

This help can be using the enter key, tab key or an arrow key.

In short, there MUST be a trigger Excel recognizes.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:20:55 GMT, "KPSE" <u19650@uwe wrote:

Hello:
I have searched this forum for an answer, and found some really nice replies
to a variety of problems, so I decided to see if someone here could help me.
I have a form that I have to type serial numbers into separate boxes.
Currently, I have each character being put into a single cell, but it's very
tedious having to hit tab, enter or an arrow key after each number or letter
to move to the next cell.
Does anyone have a suggestion for being able to just type the serial number
and have each digit go in the next box automatically? If you'd like to see
the form, I've posted it he http://www.tjrvsales.com BLANK_MONTHL_DMV_REPORT.xlt
Any help would be greatly appreciated!