Biff

Hi!

I'm not sure about that. The add-in may create event
procedures that stay with the file. But I don't know,
that's just a wild guess. Also, I don't have this add-in
myself.

Try searching the google archives for "conditional
formatting more than 3 conditions". I've seen lots of code
examples for this over the years. I myself am not a coder
so I can't help with that.

Biff