Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tiesthatbind

Default Weekly reg/ot formula help please!

Thank you for your reply Daddy Long legs, Yes, cell K11 is total
Saturday hrs. I would like cell L11 ( formula cell) to return only the
regular hrs worked on Saturday, based on the condition of whether or
not 40 reg hrs were worked in the SSat week. the total in Sat hrs may
have to be split depending on how many hrs were worked in the reg week.
I would like cell L11 to reflect only reg hrs worked on Sat. as the next
part of my sheet sums a $ amount for reg hrs per day. I appreciate your
example of a use of MAX as I'm not very famillar with it. Thank you
again, J

--
Tiesthatbind

Tiesthatbind's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32360