Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Kirk Pepper

Default Compare columns and get a percentage

Ok after further review €“ the result was not as expected. The numbers in the
groups columns represent text only.
I get a mixed result when I did a visual comparison.

Therefore, to clarify,

If there is a 2 in the census group and a 2 in the Block Group then that
meets the criteria for the name to be listed.

Next if there is a 2 in either the census group or Block Group with some
other number, that meets the criteria for the name to be listed.

Then any one without a 2 in either census group or Block Group would be
listed.

And a percentage given to each of these i.e.: 25% are 2-2, 25% are 2-1, 50%
are other.

I am sorry if I didnt explain myself well enough the first time, and I am
sorry I cant post the whole sheet - I got my but chewed for what little I
did put up. I like what you did it just didnt quite give me what I need.

"Max" wrote:

Aha, glad to hear you got it sorted out !
... disregard my response to your earlier post on the error
(the posts crossed in cyberspace <g)
--
Max
Singapore
"Kirk Pepper" wrote in message
Disregard last - misspelled the reference works fine now
Thanks