Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Default How do I record a macro to move down and over to specific column

You can't...........in order to accomplish what you want you have to go into
the macro and edit it using the Offset (0,0) for Row and Column....yes, minus
numbers can be used to go to the left and upwards of the activecell...

If you need more h elp, send your code and requirement as to how many cells
you wish to move in which direction........someone will help.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"VMH" wrote:

I want to record a macro that will move my cursor down 1 row and left to a
specified column. Not an absolute address