Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DTTODGG

Default Repeat Cell Formula w/out copy/paste?

Hi-

I have a formula starting in Row7 and continuing to the end of the
spreadsheet. How can I copy the formula in Row7, copy and paste and have the
formula used in all additional Rows at the bottom of my sheet?

I tried the nifty Ctrl-Space bar, but it takes Rows 1-6 also, they are
header rows and do not get the formula.

I tried a simple copy/paste, which works, but doesn't continue for
additional rows beyond what I specified in the copy.

I do have the Options set to extend list formats and formulas - maybe this
is not a list?

I'm using 2003.

Thanks in advance.