Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ernie

Default programming

i have this excel workbook i need to save the results of some calculations to
an access database for keeping a history and making reports which i can
easily access and manipulate later down the years. instead of saving the
workbook with a different file name all the time. when it is time to lookup
certain information it will be more difficult to go through several hundreds
of saved excel files rather than just searching an access database. I would
like to know how to create a macro which can let me accomplish this task.
saving from excel to access. How do i go about this? do you have any links to
sites i can read up and understand macros? Do you know the formulas i can use
to make it work?

--
help a friend help you

"Steve Yandl" wrote:

Yes

"ernie" wrote in message
Can a macro be created to save information from excel to access database?
--
help a friend help you