Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

Default Viewing multiple rows of worksheets in a workbook

Hi Hubert,
I would suggest sorting your worksheet tabs as the best way to organize
them so that you can find the tab you want. It will also help with the right
clicking on the worksheet navigation arrows that Dave P. mentioned.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...#sortallsheets
Besides the macro there is addition information of interest in that topic.
---
HTH,

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message ...
Nope.

But maybe you could just rightclick on the VCR like controls to the left of the
sheet tabs. You'll see a list of the worksheet names that you can select.

Huber57 wrote:
Is it possible to view two or three rows of worksheet tabs in a workbook?

I have a workbook with many tabs and it would be easier to navigate if I
could see more than 8-10 at a time.