Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bonbon

Default Drop Down List + VLOOKUP

Hi, let me just explain whats the situation =)
i have a supplier detail table, where there are supplier's name, address,
fax no. and telephone no.
i made a stock order list. Ok, now i need something like a drop down list
where i can select the suppliers names...
so e.g. in the SDT the supliers are, AA, BB, CC, i would want the drop down
list to have dat, which i did.

Now what i need and i dont know how to make it, when i select AA (from the
drop down list) i need the cell below it to return the fax number bak.
i tried using VLOOKUP but i think i did it wrong =(

pls help, if you need any other info pls tell me =)
thx in advance

Bonbon