Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
broro183

Default Macro to: Find a Reference, and then Paste into the 10 Rows Below

Hi Eddie,

Sorry, this isn't as trouble free as I would have liked - I don't know
why the "mismatch" error is occurring. The macro worked for me when I
tested before posting it but wasn't interested in working when I tried
again after seeing your response, if the below doesn't work hopefully
Peo or someone else can explain the problem to both of us.

I changed the ReferenceColumn line to...
ReferenceColumn = Headers.Find(What:=ReferenceValue, MatchCase:=False,
SearchFormat:=False).Column

I don't know why but removing the other arguments seems to allow this
to work.

hth
Rob Brockett
NZ
Always learning & the bes way to learn is to experience...

--
broro183
broro183's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30068