Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
paul

Default VBA rename sheet.

probably should save as that name...
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!

"paulrm906" wrote:

Hello everyone

I have managed to get a VBA to change the name of a sheet for me which
is now displayed below. The below is thanks to HTH

Worksheets(" Name = Range("K1").Value

End Sub

But the problem now is after it as changed the name from "Temp 11" to
Range name in cell K1 the above formula now keeps looking for Sheet
name "Temp 11" everytime I open the sheet. Could someone please help
tell how to tell it to ignor if unable to find the sheet name "Temp
11". I am only new at this but I am a very persistant person and plan
on learning as much as I can.

Paul Maynard
Moscow
Russia.