Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default scrolling data tool

In general the Forms menu controls are better to use in the worksheet, but
if you use a Controls Toolbox scrollbar, the data moves while the bar is
changing.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______

"Kirk" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know how to set up the scroller so that as the scroller
moves so does the data. I'm using Andy Pope's scroller example but
when I set up my worksheet the chart only updates after I done moving
the scroller.

Thanks and guidence is much appreciated.

Kirk