Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff

Default help with formula please

Hi!

My formula does exactly what you're asking for.

When you say:

that formula still isn't quite what I'm looking for.

I may not know what you're looking for but it does exactly what you've asked
for.

Based on your sample 2 doc the result in cell B3 should be 74 and that's
what my formula will give you.

We must be missing something in translation!

Biff

"catnohat" wrote in
message ...

Thanks, but that formula still isn't quite what I'm looking for. I have
included an attachment of an excel snippet with an explanation, perhaps
this will clearify my question. I want to thank you and everyone for
your help.:)

|Filename: excel example 2.doc |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4446 |

catnohat