Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Default Sudden Background Change to only one file

I would think that if you change the display settings in windows it would
affect all workbook not just one

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

www.nwexcelsolutions.com

(remove ^^ from email address)

Portland, Oregon

"Avinash" wrote in message
OK, first tell me which windows version you are using ??

"diana" wrote:

Thank u for taking the time to answer my question. However, I am not sure
how
to get to the display settings your mentioned. Tools / Options I have
already
tried. Appreciate being more specific.

"diana" wrote:

I opened this file today to find the backgroun green instead of white.
If I
copy to a new workbook, or copy paste, it will copy as white. If I
insert and
new worksheet in the file, it will add the new worksheet as green! What
went
wrong with the file? The main theme of all the files I have has not
changed,
chanding all optional color to white or transparent does not change
this file
either!.