Scott Steele

Thanks. That was exactly what I was looking for.

"Dave R." wrote:

Formulas can't "get rid" of blank cells - but you can use formulas to
display a list without blanks from a range that includes blanks, if you
don't mind naming some ranges here is a link
http://cpearson.com/excel/noblanks.htm

"Scott Steele" wrote in message
I have several groups of related cells that I have pulled together into a
single range. Now I want to get rid of the blank cells in that range so

it
is a single continuous list. There are four groups of five cells each. I
have seen this done in another worksheet, but the formulas for that sheet

are
so complicated I don't think I can figure it out.