Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
BT

Default Multiple Chart on Single Page

I'm having a lot of trouble arranging multiple charts on a page. Actually
I'm doing 10 charts that are all the same size on 2 pages with 6 on the
first page, then 4 on the last. I'm having a heck of time trying to get
this right. I select all 10 charts and stretch them this way and that and
adjust some row and column widths between the charts to make adjustments,
but I can't get it right. There has to be a better method that this trial
and error approach.

I've search the web, but almost everything I've found is for some fancy
charting program to do this. It must be doable within Excel. Can anyone
give me some pointers or, better yet, give me a link to some sort of
advanced Excel charting tutorial that could help.

many thanks, BDT