Jerry W. Lewis

Use 3 columns. Copy from the =INT(RANDBETWEEN(1,7)) column and
Edit|Paste Special|Values into the new column. Your original second
column conversion formulas should be rewritten to refer to the new
static column instead of the original live formula column. To update
formulas, repeat the Copy/Paste operation.

Jerry

Philippe L. Balmanno wrote:

Used to determin random scheduling in a week.

I have two columns, the first column contains =INT(RANDBETWEEN(1,7))
and the second converts the out put of the first into a day of the
week.

When I save the sheet and then re enter it, the days are recalculated
and I don't want it to do this until I ask it to.

Is there a way to just copy the value output of the weekday formula
without copying that formula so that I can save this run?

Thanks in Advance,