DS

That looks like it will do what I need, and actually gives me an idea for a
different project I have to do monthly. Thank you.

"Ken Wright" wrote in message
One way without using code:-

Copy your Customer data and then paste special / transpose so that you end
up with the following table

cust1 cust2 cust3 cust 4 cust5.......
PG5 Price$
PG6 Price$
PG7 Price$

Then copy the Price values (Excl the headers) and paste across so you end
up with

cust1 cust2 cust3 cust 4 cust5.......
PG5 Price$ Price$ Price$ Price$ Price$
PG6 Price$ Price$ Price$ Price$ Price$
PG7 Price$ Price$ Price$ Price$ Price$

Then just follow the tip in this link to create a database table from that
summary table:-

http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip068.htm

4-5 mins tops

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"DS" wrote in message
I've got a list of 58 customer records in one worksheet, I've got 1090
records of pricing data. In both cases, the data is unique. I need to
end up with rows of data that consist of each customer (table 1) having
1090 records of pricing data, then advance to next customer number...etc.

Table 1
cust1
cust2
cust3
etc

Table 2
PG5 Price$
PG6 Price$
PG7 Price$

Result
cust1 PG5 Price$
cust1 PG6 Price$
cust1 PG7 Price$
cust2 PG5 Price$
cust2 PG6 Price$
cust2 PG7 Price$
cust3 PG5 Price$
cust3 PG6 Price$
cust3 PG7 Price$

result will be 58x1090 - 63,220 rows of data

Appreciate any help-
Dane

---