Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Olle Svensson

Default Specific cell change for copied sheets..?

Hello,

I am currently creating a template for some shipping documents and these
documents usually have about 30-40 identically formatted worksheets. Several
cells within the worksheets have to be entered manually, of course, but I
would like every copied worksheet to have a tabname that is identical with
the first but one number higher. I also would like a certain cell, in this
case I1, to follow that change in numbers and also be one number greater than
the sheet before it.

In other words:
I copy Sheet1 (not called "Sheet") with cell I1 reading "1".
I get Sheet2 with cell I1 reading "2".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Olle Svensson