Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Avinash

Default Sudden Background Change to only one file

somebody has changed the settings. just go to the display setting and change
in the appearance window, select "window" from the item list and then change
the color you want to .

"diana" wrote:

I opened this file today to find the backgroun green instead of white. If I
copy to a new workbook, or copy paste, it will copy as white. If I insert and
new worksheet in the file, it will add the new worksheet as green! What went
wrong with the file? The main theme of all the files I have has not changed,
chanding all optional color to white or transparent does not change this file
either!.